Monday, March 4, 2013

Ray's photobook

So, I finally ordered his photobook. Technically, it's not finished. The smiles page is totally missing lots and lots of photos, but I completely forgot to save some pictures for it and I just don't have the time to cross-reference smiling photos to ones that are already in the book! Oh well! Still. Love. It. Can't wait to get it in the mail! I'm sure Ray will love it! And, thanks to Kelle Hampton for sharing this idea with her readers! I don't know why I didn't think of it!

Here it is if you'd like to see!


Go to Shutterfly and make your own! Those treasured photos deserve to be on your coffee table!

Also, I am so swamped with homework this week! Hope to be done soon so I could do some updating here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share any comments, suggestions, thoughts, or reactions! We'd love to hear them!